Overview of the Pic du Midi
Fly aboard a 5-seat Ecureil AS350 helicopter from the Prechac base to explore the Pic du Midi.
Fly over the famous Pic du Midi and the surrounding mountains, a 20-minute scenic flight to take in the sights!
On the program, the most beautiful peaks of the Pyrenees, its observatory, and its lakes.
- Pic du Montaigu
- Lac Bleu
- Pic du Midi
- Col du Tour
Jump in and take off to discover this gorgeous montainous region in helicopter !
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|130 €||130 €|
|2||260 €||130 €|
|3||390 €||130 €|
|4||520 €||130 €|
|5||650 €||130 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.