1 425 €
For this flight, rush into the bay of Vaiare and discover the famous pierced mountain. Admire the lagoons and coral reefs of the west.
Discover the pineapple plantations and the bay of Opunohu . Take a ride over the gazebo and leave Cook Bay to discover Mount Rotui.
Finish the tour of the sister island with a stunning view of its lagoon in the colors mixed of blue and green with in the background Tahiti.
Possibility of take-off from the Intercontinental Moorea helipad (paid option)
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
1 425 €
Select offer :
|285 €||285 €|
|2||570 €||285 €|
|3||855 €||285 €|
|4||1 140 €||285 €|
|5||1 425 €||285 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.