Discover the magic of Victoria Falls from the sky.
The Victoria falls have this peculiarity: the river flows into a deep fault before creating the falls.
The helicopter flight is the only way to have a global view of this beautiful site.
The flight lasts 13 minutes aboard a BELL 206 JetRanger helicopter.
The company picks you up at your hotel (located near the falls) half an hour before departure and takes you back to the hotel at the end of the flight.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|149 €||149 €|
|2||298 €||149 €|
|3||447 €||149 €|
|4||596 €||149 €|
|5||745 €||149 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Bell 407
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Bell 407 is a four-blade, single-engine, civil utility helicopter; a derivative of the Bell 206L-4 LongRanger. The 407 uses the four-blade, soft-in-plane design rotor with composite hub developed for the United States Army's OH-58D Kiowa Warrior instead of the two-blade, semi-rigid, teetering rotor of the 206L-4. Design by Bell Helicopters factory.