Tradition flight pays Basque
Onboard helicopter Ecureuil H125, enjoy breathtaking views of the Atlantic!
Be guided by our pilot at the heart of the Pyrenees and helicopter fly over the villages Basques plunging into the ocean:
Bayonne, Adour, Biarritz, St. Jean de Luz, Cambo Les Bains, Arnaga, the house of Edmond Rostand, Espelette ...
Incredible experience !
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|175,75 €||175,75 €|
|2||351,50 €||175,75 €|
|3||527,25 €||175,75 €|
|4||703 €||175,75 €|
|5||878,75 €||175,75 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.