Tradition flight pays Basque
Onboard helicopter Ecureuil H125, enjoy breathtaking views of the Atlantic and its traditionnal Basque Country !
Fly through the heart of the Pyrenees and fly over the Basques marvels plunging into the ocean such as :
Bayonne, Adour, Biarritz, St. Jean de Luz, Cambo Les Bains, Arnaga, the house of Edmond Rostand, Espelette ...
An incredible experience not to be missed !
You need to know
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|199 €||199 €|
|2||398 €||199 €|
|3||597 €||199 €|
|4||796 €||199 €|
|5||995 €||199 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.