Wink of Alps
Fly over the Beaufortain massif preserving its authenticity and characteristic mountain architecture. Discover the villages and resorts that make up it: Arêches, Beaufort, Les Saisy, Hauteluce, Queige, Villard-sur-Doron and many high-altitude lakes, not to mention the famous Cormet de Roselend. Splendid panorama!
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|80 €||80 €|
|2||160 €||80 €|
|3||240 €||80 €|
|4||320 €||80 €|
|5||400 €||80 €|
|6||500 €||83,33 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H135
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
Of recent design, the Airbus H135 is a light twin-engine that can fulfill a number of missions varied. Indeed it is extensively used throughout the world as a rescue helicopter, but also for police missions, offshore, aerial work, VIP and in some countries in its military version EC635 as an armed reconnaissance helicopter, anti-tank , all-weather tactical support or the laying of commandos in hostile territory.