Loire Valley castles
Castles First Flight
Fly over a piece of our history, the Loire Valley castles.
Treat yourself a first flght of the unique area and enjoy the concentration of remarkable monuments in this region.
We offer 7-minute of sightseeing flight above the Castles Loire Valley, most of which were built or redesigned during the French Renaissance.
April - October
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|80 €||80 €|
|2||160 €||80 €|
|3||240 €||80 €|
|4||320 €||80 €|
|5||400 €||80 €|
|6||480 €||80 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Bell 407
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Bell 407 is a four-blade, single-engine, civil utility helicopter; a derivative of the Bell 206L-4 LongRanger. The 407 uses the four-blade, soft-in-plane design rotor with composite hub developed for the United States Army's OH-58D Kiowa Warrior instead of the two-blade, semi-rigid, teetering rotor of the 206L-4. Design by Bell Helicopters factory.