Loire Valley castles
Castles First Flight
Fly over a piece of our history, the Loire Valley castles.
Treat yourself a first flght of the unique area and enjoy the concentration of remarkable monuments in this region.
We offer 7-minute of sightseeing flight above the Castles Loire Valley, most of which were built or redesigned during the French Renaissance.
From April to October, come and discover the marvellous historic buildings.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|80 €||80 €|
|2||160 €||80 €|
|3||240 €||80 €|
|4||320 €||80 €|
|5||400 €||80 €|
|6||480 €||80 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Bell 407
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Bell 407 is a four-blade, single-engine, civil utility helicopter; a derivative of the Bell 206L-4 LongRanger. The 407 uses the four-blade, soft-in-plane design rotor with composite hub developed for the United States Army's OH-58D Kiowa Warrior instead of the two-blade, semi-rigid, teetering rotor of the 206L-4. Design by Bell Helicopters factory.