nearby mountain villages
4 080 €
Takeoff from Ajaccio for a unique flight over Corsica. Enjoy a view of diverse landscapes: chic coastal towns, dense forests and steep mountains. (the peak of Monte Cinto is the highest).
On the program, the rural commune of Cauro, the lake of Tolla and its pedal boats, boats, fishermen, huts, and beaches. Fly over the highest village of the Prunelli Valley, Bastellica and the Corsican Regional Natural Park where the Scalella Pass extends. Admire the picturesque villages of Ucciani, Carbuccia, Peri and Cuttoli and then set foot on the ground at Ajaccio Airport.
An exotic experience!
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
4 080 €
Select offer :
|1||680 €||680 €|
|2||680 €||340 €|
|3||680 €||226,67 €|
|4||680 €||170 €|
|680 €||136 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.