Montreal Tour 20 min
This flight of 20 minutes above Montreal, Quebec city will allow you to observe this magnificent region composed of natural landscapes, forest, lakes, summits.
Montreal is the largest city in Quebec and the second most populous city in Canada, after Toronto.
It is located mainly on the river island of Montreal, on the St.Lawrence River in southern Quebec, of which it is the metropolis.
You will fly in a Robinson R44 helicopter, on the program, you will fly over Olympic Stadium, Mount Royal, Saint Joseph’s Oratory and finally Jean Drapeau Park and its casino!
Important: Vaccination passport or PCR test less than 72 hours is required for this activity.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|1||250 €||250 €|
|2||250 €||125 €|
|3||380 €||126,67 €|
|4||499 €||124,75 €|
|5||624 €||124,80 €|
|748 €||124,67 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H130
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Airbus Helicopters H130 is a light civil and parapublic helicopter designed and built in France. Although equipped with a fenestron anti-torque rotor, it is part of the Aerospatiale AS350 Squirrel family. Since the Airbus Helicopters name change, the EC130s have been designated H130.