Nice - Cannes
Helicopter transfer during your event MIPCOM, TFWA, MAPIC ou ILTM
Need a flight to your convention in Cannes, MIPCOM, TFWA, MAPIC or ILTM?
No more traffic jams, spend more time at your conventions and fly over the most beautiful landscapes of the French Riviera.
Embark for a 7-minute transfer from Nice Airport to the Cannes Helipad.
Enjoy an included driver service from the helipad to your resort in Cannes.
You need to know
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|1||320 €||320 €|
|320 €||160 €|
|3||480 €||160 €|
|4||640 €||160 €|
|5||800 €||160 €|
|6||960 €||160 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H130
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Airbus Helicopters H130 is a light civil and parapublic helicopter designed and built in France. Although equipped with a fenestron anti-torque rotor, it is part of the Aerospatiale AS350 Squirrel family. Since the Airbus Helicopters name change, the EC130s have been designated H130.