Exclusif Flight and visit of Versailles
Starting from Paris Heliport, board a 6-passenger Airbus H135 twin-engine helicopter for an aerial flight from Paris that will take you to the Palace of Versailles.
Helipass official partner of the Château de Versailles accompanies you in the discovery of the French art of living for a unique experience.
On the program of the celebrations:
- A private visit of the castle and the gardens, accompanied by a multilingual guide lecturer (1h30)
- A sedan will take care of your transport to escort you within the castle walls
- Lunch at the contemporary café of Alain Ducasse, the ORE (meals at your charge)
You also have the opportunity to share a unique moment by privatizing a lounge, or enjoying the summer (Early Diner for the months of July and August).
At the end of your stroll to the castle, you will leave by helicopter to continue your escapade in direction this time from the west bank, the Seine, Parc des Princes, Bois de Boulogne, Longchamp racetrack, Saint-Cloud park Than Versailles and the gardens of the Sun King.
From the Trocadero to the Montparnasse Tower, you will end with a "full-field" view of the Eiffel Tower.
You need to know
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight