Vol Exclusif de Paris et Versailles
Privatize your helicopter
2 750 €
Let’s board on a 6 passengers Airbus H135 helicopter, and discover the west side of Paris from the sky.
A 90 minutes experience, with an amazing 25 minutes flight over Paris, Parc des Princes, Bois de Boulogne, the Longchamp hippodrome, the Saint-Cloud park, on top of Château de Versailles and the Roi Soleil’s gardens. Behind the Château de Versailles, the helicopter will land at Saint-Cyr l’Ecole.
Your pilot will give you a brief theorical introduction to the helicopter skills. Helipass offer you a bottle of Champagne and a chocolat Pierre Hermé.
But save your batteries and open wide your eyes. The way back to Paris over the Seine is amazing with a breath-taking view on Trocadero, Tour Montparnasse and of course a stunning view on the famous Eiffel Tower…
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
2 750 €
Select offer :
|1||2 750 €||2 750 €|
|2||2 750 €||1 375 €|
|3||2 750 €||916,67 €|
|4||2 750 €||687,50 €|
|5||2 750 €||550 €|
|2 750 €||458,33 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H135
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
Of recent design, the Airbus H135 is a light twin-engine that can fulfill a number of missions varied. Indeed it is extensively used throughout the world as a rescue helicopter, but also for police missions, offshore, aerial work, VIP and in some countries in its military version EC635 as an armed reconnaissance helicopter, anti-tank , all-weather tactical support or the laying of commandos in hostile territory.