Take off from Atlantis Hotel on the man-made Palm Jumeirah Island for a 12-minute flight over Dubai!
In a high-end helicopter, fly over the important points of this disproportionate city. Follow the coastline and fly over the Burj Al Arab, the islands of the World, the endless skyscrapers to the Burj Khalifa.
Enjoy the comments in flight, an original guided tour!
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|150 €||150 €|
|2||300 €||150 €|
|3||450 €||150 €|
|4||600 €||150 €|
|5||750 €||150 €|
|6||900 €||150 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H130
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Airbus Helicopters H130 is a light civil and parapublic helicopter designed and built in France. Although equipped with a fenestron anti-torque rotor, it is part of the Aerospatiale AS350 Squirrel family. Since the Airbus Helicopters name change, the EC130s have been designated H130.