Paris - Reims roundtrip day
4 950 €
Take off from the heliport for an overview of Paris, the Eiffel Tower, the Seine, the Grand Library and the Bercy district.
Through Disneyland, you will arrive in Champagne region and its vineyards. You will discover the vineyards of the largest houses of Deutz, Veuve Clicquot, Mumm, Dom Pérignon...
Lunch option in Les Crayeres or L'Assiette Champenoise
In the early afternoon, back to Paris for a new discovery by helicopter. Lunch not included
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
4 950 €
Select offer :
|1||4 950 €||4 950 €|
|2||4 950 €||2 475 €|
|3||4 950 €||1 650 €|
|4||4 950 €||1 237,50 €|
|5||4 950 €||990 €|
|4 950 €||825 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H135
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
Of recent design, the Airbus H135 is a light twin-engine that can fulfill a number of missions varied. Indeed it is extensively used throughout the world as a rescue helicopter, but also for police missions, offshore, aerial work, VIP and in some countries in its military version EC635 as an armed reconnaissance helicopter, anti-tank , all-weather tactical support or the laying of commandos in hostile territory.