Fly over the Croisette
Discover the Croisette differently!
Soar up and over this boulevard and its legendary promenade, known for its festival, luxurious hotels and resorts. Walk along its harbours and sandy beaches.
After changing course, contemplate the bay of Juan-les-Pins and the cape of Antibes and finish in beauty by the Islands of Lérins and the Suquet, the oldest district of Cannes!
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|85 €||85 €|
|2||170 €||85 €|
|3||255 €||85 €|
|4||340 €||85 €|
|5||425 €||85 €|
|6||510 €||85 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H135
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
Of recent design, the Airbus H135 is a light twin-engine that can fulfill a number of missions varied. Indeed it is extensively used throughout the world as a rescue helicopter, but also for police missions, offshore, aerial work, VIP and in some countries in its military version EC635 as an armed reconnaissance helicopter, anti-tank , all-weather tactical support or the laying of commandos in hostile territory.