Balcon du Canigou
The Balcon du Canigou seen from the sky! For 15 minutes you will fly over the Pyrénées-Orientales, in Languedoc-Roussillon, a unique place where you can admire many landscapes as diverse as they are varied. Located between the Mediterranean and the Pyrenees, this site with a sublime panorama between sea and mountain is magical, as confirmed by the Canigou Massif.
Embark aboard our helicopter where you will fly over the medieval village of Castelnou classified among "the most beautiful villages in France", the Chapelle Saint Martin and the castles of Corbère back to Perpignan
Your "Balcon du Canigou" helicopter flight will give you unforgettable memories and lovely sensations.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|110 €||110 €|
|2||220 €||110 €|
|3||330 €||110 €|
|4||440 €||110 €|
|5||550 €||110 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.