Mauritius Island Airport / Anahita The Resort Hotel
Helicopter transfer from Airport to Anahita The Resort Hotel
1 150 €
Reach your hotel ( Anahita The Resort) from the mauritius airport in less than 15 minutes.
-Fastest Transfer to join your Hotel
-Skip the traffic-jam
-Discover the beauty of the Mauritius island
-1 lagguage / passenger
You need to know
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
1 150 €
Select offer :
|1||1 150 €||1 150 €|
|2||1 150 €||575 €|
|3||1 150 €||383,33 €|
|1 150 €||287,50 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H120
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Eurocopter EC120 Colibri is a monoturbine light helicopter designed by Eurocopter in partnership with China National Aero-Technology Import & Export Corporation, Harbin Aircraft Manufacturing Corporation and ST Aerospace, and assembled in Eurocopter's workshops in Marignane. It has been designed to carry one pilot and four passengers, and has the versatility to adapt to the needs of its customers, be they private purchasers or public agencies, or even military. Since the name change of Airbus Helicopters, it has been renamed H120.