One Nation Paris Outlet
2 750 €
One Nation Paris Outlet, the largest Outlet shopping center in Paris dedicated to luxury brands, opens its doors to you.
No need to travel miles, luxury is at just outside Paris.
Get on a twin engine H135 helicopter from Airbus, and enjoy an open-air discovery of the panorama of Paris.
The Eiffel tower, the Montparnasse tower, the Parc des Princes, Versailles and its gardens, the Invalides to name but a few.
You will be amazed with the architecture seen from the sky of the Great Library, and the many rows of bridges spanning the Seine river.
Once you arrive, you will benefit from the VIP offer:
- One VIP card -10% One Nation Paris Outlet
- A hands-free service
- Once arrived, a sedan will escort you and take you to this shopping temple.
- Lunch in one of 3 restaurants : Monument Café, La Fraschetteria, Maison Foude
With more than 400 brands on the spot, (the addicts of shopping) shopaholic better watch out. It's up to you to become the king or queen of shopping.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
2 750 €
Select offer :
|1||2 750 €||2 750 €|
|2||2 750 €||1 375 €|
|3||2 750 €||916,67 €|
|4||2 750 €||687,50 €|
|5||2 750 €||550 €|
|2 750 €||458,33 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H135
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
Of recent design, the Airbus H135 is a light twin-engine that can fulfill a number of missions varied. Indeed it is extensively used throughout the world as a rescue helicopter, but also for police missions, offshore, aerial work, VIP and in some countries in its military version EC635 as an armed reconnaissance helicopter, anti-tank , all-weather tactical support or the laying of commandos in hostile territory.