Paris - Farm Saint-Siméon
7 850 €
From the Paris Heliport, embark aboard a six-seat Airbus H135 helicopter for a discovery of the west of Paris from the sky.
After flying over Paris and its monuments, head to the farm Saint Simeon through the castle of Versailles.
You will pass over famous places and monuments such as the Normandy Bridge, the port of Le Havre and the landing beaches.
Once there, enjoy a fabulous lunch in the gourmet restaurants of the Impressionists where Matthieu Pouleur and Jacques Maximin, Meilleur Ouvrier de France, present an elegant and refined cuisine that gives pride of place to the excellence of Norman products between the earth. and Wed (not included in pricing)
You can then enjoy a visit of the city of Honfleur.
An extraordinary and original moment to share with your customers, families and friends.
On the way back to Paris to discover the La Défense district, the Longchamp racecourse, the Eiffel Tower, the Montparnasse Tower ...
Good flight !
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
7 850 €
Select offer :
|1||7 850 €||7 850 €|
|2||7 850 €||3 925 €|
|3||7 850 €||2 616,67 €|
|4||7 850 €||1 962,50 €|
|5||7 850 €||1 570 €|
|7 850 €||1 308,33 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H135
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
Of recent design, the Airbus H135 is a light twin-engine that can fulfill a number of missions varied. Indeed it is extensively used throughout the world as a rescue helicopter, but also for police missions, offshore, aerial work, VIP and in some countries in its military version EC635 as an armed reconnaissance helicopter, anti-tank , all-weather tactical support or the laying of commandos in hostile territory.