Transfer Los Angeles Airport - Los Angeles City Center
LAX / Downtown
2 300 €
Transfer from Los Angeles Airport to Los Angeles City Center, at 240 W Venice Blvd.
Only 10 minutes of flight !
Take off from from Los Angeles Airport to Los Angeles City Center, at 240 W Venice Blvd.
Several departures per day for your transfer f
Save time on your journeys !
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
2 300 €
Select offer :
|1||2 300 €||2 300 €|
|2||2 300 €||1 150 €|
|3||2 300 €||766,67 €|
|4||2 300 €||575 €|
|5||2 300 €||460 €|
|2 300 €||383,33 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Bell 407
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Bell 407 is a four-blade, single-engine, civil utility helicopter; a derivative of the Bell 206L-4 LongRanger. The 407 uses the four-blade, soft-in-plane design rotor with composite hub developed for the United States Army's OH-58D Kiowa Warrior instead of the two-blade, semi-rigid, teetering rotor of the 206L-4. Design by Bell Helicopters factory.