Paris Heliport / Chantilly Castle
4 800 €
Get ready for a fantastic adventure for a day.
After a VIP welcome, our team will offer to you a delicious breakfast or a bottle of champagne.Then, you will board our twin-engine EC 135 for a 20-minute flight.
After a discovery of the eastern part of Paris and the main monuments of the city (Eiffel Tower, Invalides, Montmartre, the François Mitterand library, Stade de Françe, ...), you will fly over Le Bourget airport and have an overview of Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport.
You will continue your flight and discover the Chantilly Castle and its gardens from the sky before touch down in the center of the park.
There, enjoy a private visit , before lunch in one of the three gourmet restaurants of the castle (activities not include in the price).
At the end of your day, you will reach Paris, and enjoy a panoramic view of the city before come back at your starting point.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
4 800 €
Select offer :
|1||4 800 €||4 800 €|
|2||4 800 €||2 400 €|
|3||4 800 €||1 600 €|
|4||4 800 €||1 200 €|
|5||4 800 €||960 €|
|4 800 €||800 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H135
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
Of recent design, the Airbus H135 is a light twin-engine that can fulfill a number of missions varied. Indeed it is extensively used throughout the world as a rescue helicopter, but also for police missions, offshore, aerial work, VIP and in some countries in its military version EC635 as an armed reconnaissance helicopter, anti-tank , all-weather tactical support or the laying of commandos in hostile territory.