Vol découverte d'Arcachon en hélicoptère
Take off for an helicopter ride over one of the most beautiful region of France.
After you take off from the airfield of Arcachon-La Teste de Buch, you will fly over the Dune du Pilat and north of the Banc d'Arguin.
You will then pass in Cap Ferret Pyla and the sea. Then you will discover the Arcachon basin, you will be amazed by its forms and colors constantly changing with the tides and sunshine. You will fly between the bird island, its tchanquée and Arcachon, its waterfront, its beaches, and then you will fly near the east coast overlooking Audenge and the mouth of the leyre. This will be followed by a return passage between Gujan Mestras and Teich. After your landing, you will be given a bag of greed and a air baptism certificate.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|89 €||89 €|
|2||178 €||89 €|
|3||267 €||89 €|
|4||356 €||89 €|
|5||445 €||89 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.