Flying experience (Namur)
Reception at the Namur airfield and presentation of your flight instructor.
Theoretical courses :
You will then receive a theoretical briefing including the presentation of the helicopter, the discovery and explanation of the flight instruments, the explanation of the use of helicopter controls (general pitch, cyclic, rudder pedals) and some aerodynamics to understand how a helicopter reacts and flies.
Practical courses :
You will then take off in the helicopter in dual control (such as in a driving school) under the control of a qualified instructor, accompanied or not by one or more accompanying persons. You have the controls from the beginning until the end of the session.
Debriefing at the end of the session with your instructor and you will leave with your flight diploma
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work