Overfly of the var coast
Be prepared to be amazed during this helicopter flight along the var coast!
After a take off from the helipad of the Castellet circuit, you will fly to Saint Cyr, a city whose human activity dates back to Roman times. An interesting thing about Saint Cyr: the town owns one of the 4 official copy of the Statue of Liberty, as big as the finger New York’s one.
You will then overfly the Alon harbour’s creek, an exceptional natural place, before discovering Bandol, well known for its vineyards. You will get a good overview of the vines, spread over 1 600 hectares, in the heart of a natural amphitheatre.
Your pilot will guide you to two islands, previously property of Paul Ricard. The first one, the Bendor island, has been shaped by the famous entrepreuneur. He made a real hamlet appear, with its shops, its workshops, its port, its bar, where Jazz made the heart of the island beat. Seduced by his first acquisition, Paul Ricard decided to buy the island of Embiez. Larger than that of Bendor, it has 95 hectares of pinewoods, garigue, vineyards, coves and beaches and quickly becomes a dream destination for nature lovers and nautical activities.
You will conclude your helicopter flight by discovering Sanary, one of the most famous seaside resorts on the Var coast.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Bell 206 Jet Ranger
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Bell 206 JetRanger is one of the most popular single-rotor multi-purpose helicopters built by Bell Helicopter Textron. In version 4 passenger seats, it will transport you to 200 km / hour in a comfort moment.