Fly from one of Dubai’s best-known artificial islands, Palm Jumeirah, to the world’s tallest tower, Burj Khalifa!
From Atlantis Hotel, fly over the Aquaventure Water Park through the coasts of Jumeirah Beach and enjoy a stunning view of Burj Al Arab.
You can benefit from your pilot’s comments during the flight, treat yourself to an original guided tour aboard our helicopters!
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|195 €||195 €|
|2||390 €||195 €|
|3||585 €||195 €|
|4||780 €||195 €|
|5||975 €||195 €|
|6||1 170 €||195 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H130
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Airbus Helicopters H130 is a light civil and parapublic helicopter designed and built in France. Although equipped with a fenestron anti-torque rotor, it is part of the Aerospatiale AS350 Squirrel family. Since the Airbus Helicopters name change, the EC130s have been designated H130.