Offre solo Mont Blanc 50 min
Fly over Mont Blanc 50 min
Starting at the Altiport de Mégève, experience an incredible flight over the many glaciers and summits of the Franco Italian border. The first stage of this flight will be the summit of the Aiguilles Croches and then the barrage de la Girotte.
You will then fly over the peaks of Mont Tondu, Aiguille des Glaciers, Aiguille de tré-la-Tête and the Italian side of Mont Blanc. You will continue your activity by flying over the town of Courmayeur and then the Dent du Géant.You will follow with an exceptional view of Val Ferret before reaching Mont Dolent, then Aiguille d'Argentière and Aiguille Verte.
The end of your flight will take you to the Mont des Grandes Jorasses to the Franco-Italian border. The sea of ice will also surprise you with its splendour. Finally you will end up in beauty with the visit from the air of the Glacier des Bossons then the Mont Blanc French side before concluding with the Dome du Gouter (third highest summit of the French Alps) and the Mont d'Arbois.
Minimum Age : 5 years old
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|330 €||330 €|
|2||660 €||330 €|
|3||990 €||330 €|
|4||1 320 €||330 €|
|5||1 650 €||330 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.