Your Hawaiian adventure begins with flying over the world’s highest sea cliffs, located on Molokai, also known as "Friendly Isle."
Fly to the Pailolo Canal with some of the most picturesque waters between the islands, including Elephant Rock.
You will have access to a panoramic view of:
From the largest waterfalls in Hawaii with the most famous Kahiwa waterfalls in the region.
North Shore, Halawa Valley
Molokai Coral Reef
The majestic old fish ponds of the South Coast.
The lava forest of the mountains and valleys of the West Maui
The beautiful beaches of Kaanapeli, Lahaina Kalapua
Flight of approximately 55 minutes
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Airbus H120
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Eurocopter EC120 Colibri is a monoturbine light helicopter designed by Eurocopter in partnership with China National Aero-Technology Import & Export Corporation, Harbin Aircraft Manufacturing Corporation and ST Aerospace, and assembled in Eurocopter's workshops in Marignane. It has been designed to carry one pilot and four passengers, and has the versatility to adapt to the needs of its customers, be they private purchasers or public agencies, or even military. Since the name change of Airbus Helicopters, it has been renamed H120.