Fire and Ice
The adventure starts in Reykjavik Domestic Airport where we head straight to the Þórisjökull glacier for our first landing. Before reaching the glacier we overfly the highest waterfall of Iceland (Glymur)
We continue to Þingvellir National Park, one of the attractions on the famous Golden Circle, where the historic parliament site is located and where Iceland‘s largest natural lake.
Right there, you'll witness the continental drift of the Eurasian and the North American tectonic plates that's only fully visible from above.
The second landing of this tour is in the Hengill geothermal area, which got its name from the Hengill volcano, situated in a remote valley accessible only by a few hours hike or by a helicopter.
This valley has hot springs and boiling mud pots that you can walk right up to. It is a magical place that is beautiful throughout the whole year. This landing site is also a part of our Geothermal tour and the Waterfalls and Valleys.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|820 €||820 €|
|2||1 640 €||820 €|
|3||2 460 €||820 €|
|4||3 280 €||820 €|
|5||4 100 €||820 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H130
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Airbus Helicopters H130 is a light civil and parapublic helicopter designed and built in France. Although equipped with a fenestron anti-torque rotor, it is part of the Aerospatiale AS350 Squirrel family. Since the Airbus Helicopters name change, the EC130s have been designated H130.