Los Angeles 55 min
VIP Grand Tour
A 55-minute flight that starts through Long Beach and the Port of Los Angeles around the Palos Verdes Peninsula through the beach towns of Hermosa, Redondo, Manhattan to Marina Del Rey and the Santa Monica Mountains.
You will pass by the Getty Center, Brentwood, discover Pacific Palisades and Beverly Hills through the Bel Air celebrity houses on the Hollywood Hills. Fly over the legendary Hollywood Signs, Universal Studios, Dodger Stadium and the Downtown Sky Scrapers.
We call it the VIP Grand Tour because it covers all the splendours of Los Angeles.
Enjoy spectacular views of The Queen Mary, L. A. Harbor, World Cruise Center, Ports-O-Call Village, Palos Verdes Estates and its cliffs, Rolling Hills Estates (the top 5 highest per capita incomes in the US USA), Cabrillo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach & Pier, San Pedro, The South Bay (LA’s Underrated Peninsula), Famous Celebrity Homes & Landmarks, Spectacular View of Downtown Los Angeles, The Staples Center, L.A. ColiseumTelevision City, The Beverly Center, Century City, Getty Center, Hollywood Sign, Griffith Park Observatory, Dodgers Stadium, and more!
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight