Fly over New York from the air. Fly over the southern tip of Manhattan and discover New York's most iconic landmarks.
Prepare to discover the statue of Liberty, Ellis island, freedom tower, the tallest tower in New York or Batery park. New York will have no secrets for you. Enjoy the most popular flight in the world and live a unique moment.
So what are you waiting for?
Be present for check-in 01h15 prior to take-off
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|239 €||239 €|
|2||478 €||239 €|
|3||717 €||239 €|
|4||956 €||239 €|
|5||1 195 €||239 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Bell 407
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Bell 407 is a four-blade, single-engine, civil utility helicopter; a derivative of the Bell 206L-4 LongRanger. The 407 uses the four-blade, soft-in-plane design rotor with composite hub developed for the United States Army's OH-58D Kiowa Warrior instead of the two-blade, semi-rigid, teetering rotor of the 206L-4. Design by Bell Helicopters factory.