Come and admire San Francisco with the Vista Tour (20 min flight)
Our flight is made of music with a musical background, Not too strong, because we need to hear what our pilot tells you, a professional of places that will guide you throughout the tour
Admire the famous hills of San Francisco and the striking urban landscape; far away… the surrounding communities of the bay.
Discover the famous monuments, such as the island of Alcatraz and the spectacular bridges that span the bay. When you land, a return shuttle awaits.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|200 €||200 €|
|2||400 €||200 €|
|3||600 €||200 €|
|4||800 €||200 €|
|5||1 000 €||200 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Bell 407
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Bell 407 is a four-blade, single-engine, civil utility helicopter; a derivative of the Bell 206L-4 LongRanger. The 407 uses the four-blade, soft-in-plane design rotor with composite hub developed for the United States Army's OH-58D Kiowa Warrior instead of the two-blade, semi-rigid, teetering rotor of the 206L-4. Design by Bell Helicopters factory.