«DISCOVERY TOUR OF TAHITI» FROM MOOREA
Enjoy a panoramic view of the pile of Tahiti from the airport of Moorea.
First stage, the valley of Fataua. This lush valley is dotted with steep hills. You will get as close as possible to the diadem flight ( 1500 altitude).
After passing the waterfall of Fataua, your pilot will take you back to your starting point by enjoying a panoramic view of the sister island of Tahiti, Moorea.
Possibility of take-off from the Intercontinental Moorea helipad (paid option)
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|175 €||175 €|
|2||350 €||175 €|
|3||525 €||175 €|
|4||700 €||175 €|
|5||875 €||175 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.