Chicago 30 min
This helicopter ride offers a breathtaking and picturesque flight around downtown Chicago where you can observe the lights and details of this city.
We’ll leave from the Vertiport Chicago Heliport terminal. After take-off, the pilot will turn east toward the shore of the lake and, within minutes, you will have a unique view of the Chicago horizon.
Whether you’re a Chicago native or a first-time visitor, it’s a must-have experience.
The tour lasts about 30 minutes.
- Lake Michigan
- Northerly Island (formerly Meigs Field)
- The Adler Planetarium
- The Field Museum
- The Shedd Aquarium
- Soldier Field
- Millennium Park
- Navy Pier
- The Chicago Skyline
- The Willis Tower (formerly The Sears Tower)
- The John Hancock building
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work