Greenstone Cascade Plateau
This tour offered you to have an overview of the beautiful greenstone landscapes. You will land in unique places hardly trodden by the human being. A feeling of being alone and unique in the world!
The 45-minute Greenstone and Caples Slopes form a 61-kilometre hiking circuit on the island of southern New Zealand.
You can admire the unique vegetation and wildlife in this part of New Zealand.
- Massive Greenstone boulders
- Coastal wildlife viewing
- Geologically & culturally significant Cascade Plateau
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|223 €||223 €|
|2||446 €||223 €|
|3||669 €||223 €|
|4||892 €||223 €|
|5||1 115 €||223 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time