Sydney Icon flight
his 20-minute helicopter ride over the city of Sydney is the most entertaining activity not to be missed.
Sydney, the capital of New South Wales and one of Australia’s largest cities, is renowned for its opera house located in the harbour, with its distinctive sail-shaped design.
The vast Darling Harbour and the smallest harbour in Circular Quay are major lifelines on the waterfront, close to the Harbour Bridge and the Royal Botanical Gardens.
If you want views of the city you’ll never forget, the Sydney Icon Flight is perfect for you.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work