Mont Ventoux - offre trio
Mont Ventoux - Dentelles de Montmirail
Take off from the Avignon airport in route to Carpentras, you will fly over the Ventoux Mount and the Dentelles de Montmirail for a discovery of fanstastic landscapes !
- Fly over the Carpentras city
- The Ventoux Mount also known as the "Giant of Provence" because it is the highest peak in Vaucluse department
- The Sainte-Croix chapel and radome
- The Dentelles de Montmirail and the Saint Amand ridge
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work