Dallas Helicoter Tour Downtown
Downtown Dallas Helicopter Tour
Landmarks on this tour, our most popular tour departing from Addison, include: downtown Dallas, Southern Methodist University, uptown, American Airlines Center, Perot Museum, Fair Park (home of the State Fair of Texas), Cotton Bowl, White Rock Lake and more. The highlight of this tour are the beautiful sights of downtown Dallas, so be sure to bring your camera along.
Designed for Dallas natives and visitors to this extraordinary city, you will certainly learn some interesting facts along the way. Tour commentary is provided by your pilot highlighting Dallas’ unique landmarks and how they came to be. A first-rate tour for entertaining out of town guests!
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work