Panama 20 min
City & Pacific Canal Tour
This 20 minute helicopter ride is a unique moment in a lifetime, the exceptional chance to admire from the sky this part of the heavenly world.
Panama is a country located on the isthmus linking Central and South America.
The Panama Canal, famous engineering feat, cuts this isthmus into its centre to connect the Atlantic and Pacific oceans, creating an essential shipping route.
In the capital of the same name, modern skyscrapers, casinos and nightclubs stand in contrast to the colonial-style buildings of the Casco Viejo district and the tropical forest of the metropolitan natural park.
On the programme are:
Panama viejo, Balboa, Costa del Este, Causeway, casco viejo, entrance to the Panama Canal and others.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight