Survol des châteaux du Beaujolais
You will take off in a helicopter 4 places of Villefranche sur Saone aerodrome.
You will fly over the many castles in the heart of the Beaujolais country with golden stones, nicknamed "La Petite Toscane" dotted with vineyards.
Famous for its typical winesand espacialy red wines from 99% Gamay grape.
Finally, you will return to the airfield of Villefranche sur Saone.
For attendants, a restaurant with terrace on the aerodrome and grassy area a few meters off the airfield will allow you to make many photos.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|222,40 €||222,40 €|
|2||444,80 €||222,40 €|
|3||667,20 €||222,40 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work