1 530 €
Experience a dramatic ascent from a modern manmade wonder to the historic Creek where Dubai was born.
From Atlantis The Palm, cross the Arabian Gulf and fly over The Worlds Islands, before proceeding to Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest tower. Take in the skyscrapers of Sheikh Zayed Road before marveling at Dubai Creek with its captivating heritage architecture.
On the way back, pass Port Rashid, Union House and the Jumeirah Beach coastline until Burj Al Arab, before swerving inland to see Dubai Internet City, Jebel Ali Race Course, Emirates Living neighborhoods, Jumeirah Lake Towers and Dubai Marina.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
1 530 €
Select offer :
|306 €||306 €|
|2||612 €||306 €|
|3||918 €||306 €|
|4||1 224 €||306 €|
|5||1 530 €||306 €|
|6||1 836 €||306 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H130
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Airbus Helicopters H130 is a light civil and parapublic helicopter designed and built in France. Although equipped with a fenestron anti-torque rotor, it is part of the Aerospatiale AS350 Squirrel family. Since the Airbus Helicopters name change, the EC130s have been designated H130.