Treasures of the Bouches du Rhône
Discover the treasure of the Bouches du Rhône: the Calanques National Park! A unique place in Europe where the sea has sculpted over time these deep coves and high cliffs that flow into the blue water.
Discover from the sky the coasts of the Ciotat via Cassis, Cap Canaille and the 9 creeks up to the entrance of Marseille. You can also admire Aubagne, Gemenos, and the Massif de la Saint-Baume with the peak of Bertagne culminating at 1100 meters of altitude!
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Bell 206 Jet Ranger
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Bell 206 JetRanger is one of the most popular single-rotor multi-purpose helicopters built by Bell Helicopter Textron. In version 4 passenger seats, it will transport you to 200 km / hour in a comfort moment.