1 725 €
Our most popular London helicopter flight is a breath-taking journey down the Thames from west to east that takes in some of the world’s most iconic landmarks.
We promise it’s a trip of a lifetime you’ll never forget Once up in the sky, you’ll start to understand why a journey with The London Helicopter is definitely one of the best things you can do in London, whether as a tourist or a local So don’t waste any time.
Wetland Centre Barnes,Craven Cottage, Hurlingham Park, Clapham Junction, Stamford Bridge, Olympia, Royal Albert Hall, Hyde Park, Battersea Park, Battersea Power Station, Oval Cricket Ground, Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Marble Arch, Trafalgar Square, London Eye, British Museum, St Paul Cathedral, Gherkin & Financial District, The Shard, City Hall, Tower of London, Tower Bridge,Canary Wharf.
Book the ultimate London tourist attraction right now
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
1 725 €
Select offer :
|345 €||345 €|
|2||690 €||345 €|
|3||1 035 €||345 €|
|4||1 380 €||345 €|
|5||1 725 €||345 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.