Mont Blanc - Les Arcs
From the héliport Arcs 1950, take off for an experience a memorable flight flying over the glaciers of France Italy border to the south side of the Mont Blanc.
Starting from the Col du Petit St Bernard you will fly over the border over the headers and famous peaks, Lancebranlette, Mrivadi, Pointe Lechaud, Col de la Seigne and Aiguille des Glaciers.
You will have an exceptional view of the Val Veny with Lake Combal, the glacier of Lex Blanche, and all the Italian side of Mont Blanc not to mention a view of the Matterhorn.
A return by the Cormet de Roseland famous for the Tour de France.
With any luck you will see Chamois Ibex, eagles and very gracious Vulture Brill.
Minimum age : 5 years old
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|150 €||150 €|
|2||300 €||150 €|
|3||450 €||150 €|
|4||600 €||150 €|
|5||750 €||150 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.