New York VIP
1 325 €
On our helicopter with panoramic windows, travel all over Manhattan and enjoy a VIP aerial photography experience over NYC.
You will be welcomed at the beautiful NYON terminal, upon arrival enjoy an interactive activity, experience a flight in the virtual reality room or relax in one of the lounges at your disposal.
Then meet your dedicated driver at a security briefing and follow your route to enjoy the unique views of some of New York City’s most iconic landmarks. Capture the entire island of Manhattan from the harbour, then head north or choose your flight time around the multitude of captivating bridges that surround the island. The options are endless and the choice is yours!
Plan your trip so you can see all your favourite places.
Points of interest include the mythical Statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Manhattan Bridge, the Verrazano-Narrow Bridge, Williamsburg Bridge, Queensboro Bridge, The Battle Park to finish on the Financial Building.
Passengers must arrive 1h15 before departure.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
1 325 €
Select offer :
|1||279 €||279 €|
|2||550 €||275 €|
|3||815 €||271,67 €|
|4||1 080 €||270 €|
|1 325 €||265 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Bell 407
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Bell 407 is a four-blade, single-engine, civil utility helicopter; a derivative of the Bell 206L-4 LongRanger. The 407 uses the four-blade, soft-in-plane design rotor with composite hub developed for the United States Army's OH-58D Kiowa Warrior instead of the two-blade, semi-rigid, teetering rotor of the 206L-4. Design by Bell Helicopters factory.