1 500 €
The visit of the Etna volcano can be done in very different ways. The most classic is by car and on foot. But there is at least another, that of Icarus! Today we use helicopters, but the views are breathtaking. A unique point of view within the reach of those who choose the flight on Etna. This excursion will be a unique souvenir of your visit to Sicily.
In addition to the views of the volcano, craters above Mount Etna, helicopter flights cross the countryside between the volcano and Taormina, as well as the coastline to Taormina.
The Ionian coast, its coves, Roman monuments and fields of orange and fruit add a lively touch to the colossus of Etna. A flight a dream accomplished.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
1 500 €
Select offer :
|1||1 500 €||1 500 €|
|2||1 500 €||750 €|
|3||1 500 €||500 €|
|4||1 500 €||375 €|
|1 500 €||300 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.