Estoril & Cascais
Adventure over the waters where the river meets the sea and experience the best views of the Fort “São Julião da Barra” before traveling along the coast to Cascais.
Marvel at the stunning beaches, cliffs and picturesque villages.
Explore the wide mouth of the Tagus, the fortress “São Julião da Barra” that protects it, the magnificent coastline of Estoril and the seaside town of Cascais.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work