Ile de la Réunion
The wildest Circus of the island but also probably the most beautiful as you enter only by foot or by helicopter.
Fly over Mafate and discover this luxurious setting proudly protected from modernity by its inhabitants. Reunion island's original wilderness at its best where endemic birds may still settle.
You need to know
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|95 €||95 €|
|2||190 €||95 €|
|3||285 €||95 €|
|4||380 €||95 €|
|5||475 €||95 €|
|6||570 €||95 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H130
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Airbus Helicopters H130 is a light civil and parapublic helicopter designed and built in France. Although equipped with a fenestron anti-torque rotor, it is part of the Aerospatiale AS350 Squirrel family. Since the Airbus Helicopters name change, the EC130s have been designated H130.