Ile de la Réunion
au coeur des cascades
Treat yourself with the beauty of the most spectacular waterfalls of the island, the high points of your trip !
Flying along the Circuses of Mafate and Salazie, you come across the famous White and Yellow Flower Waterfalls and also the not to be missed Voile de la Mariée and the entrance of the breathtaking Trou de Fer via the Bras de la Caverne.
You will then enjoy the Takamaka and Grand Etang waterfalls located in the eastern part of the island and then the Circus of Cilaos and the chimney of the Piton des Neiges. Fly over the lagoons on your way back.
You need to know
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|300 €||300 €|
|2||600 €||300 €|
|3||900 €||300 €|
|4||1 200 €||300 €|
|5||1 500 €||300 €|
|6||1 800 €||300 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H130
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Airbus Helicopters H130 is a light civil and parapublic helicopter designed and built in France. Although equipped with a fenestron anti-torque rotor, it is part of the Aerospatiale AS350 Squirrel family. Since the Airbus Helicopters name change, the EC130s have been designated H130.