Mont Blanc 30min Les Arcs 1950
Mont Blanc 30mn
Discover the mountain as you have never seen it before!
Embark aboard an AS350 helicopter from the Mégève altiport for a 30-minute helicopter flight. Fly over the Bionnassay Glacier, Aiguille du Goûter and the astonishing Mont Blanc.
You will continue your flight over Mont Maudit, Mont-Blanc du Tacul, discover Col du Midi as well as Aiguille du Midi which culminates at 3842m above sea level, the Giant Glacier, Les Grandes Jorasses, Leschaux Glacier, Talèfre Glacier , Sea of Ice, Needle of Drus, Green Needle, Glacier of Argentière, Needle of Chamonix, Glacier of the Bossons.
Winter like summer, this flight is available all year round to make you discover one of the most beautiful mountainous regions of France.
Minimum age : 5 years old
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|190 €||190 €|
|2||380 €||190 €|
|3||570 €||190 €|
|4||760 €||190 €|
|5||950 €||190 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.