Mont Blanc from Sion
1 850 €
Enjoy an unforgettable experience in a 40-minute helicopter flight to the highest summit in Europe!
The Mont Blanc massif is the highest point in the Alps. With an altitude of 4809 meters.
The summit, an object of fascination in many cultural works, has for several centuries been a goal for all kinds of adventurers.
discover Switzerland’s wildlife, imposing glaciers and largest dam
Planning : (indicative according to weather conditions, as determined by the pilot and subject to a sufficient number of passengers):
- Trient Glacier
- Mont Blanc
- Grandes Jorasses
- Grand Combin - Mont Fort
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
1 850 €
Select offer :
|1||1 850 €||1 850 €|
|2||1 850 €||925 €|
|3||1 850 €||616,67 €|
|4||1 850 €||462,50 €|
|1 850 €||370 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.