Toussus le Noble
Take control of an helicopter, you will be supervised by an instructor pilot from a team of professionals; he will be at your disposal and will answer all your questions.
With him, you will discover not only piloting a helicopter, but especially the sensitivity and the maneuverability of the Robinson 22.
So go ahead ... Indulge yourself!
Program: Welcome and coffee in a private room next to the runway
presentation of the helicopter R22 (tandem)
- discovery of the instrumentation
- explanation of the commands (general step, cyclic, pedals)
Dual air exercises
- leveling off
- test different commands
- Debriefing and pilotage certificate awarded at the end of the flight.
Maximum load: 95 kg per passenger,
maximum size: 1.95 m
You need to know
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R22
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R22 is a light civilian helicopter, 2 seater, designed in 1973 and produced by the company Robinson Helicopter since 1979. Equipped with an air-cooled 4-cylinder air-cooled 124 horsepower Lycoming horizontally mounted engine (O-360-J2A on the Beta II), it stands out for its low running costs and is therefore very popular with the school. although its steering is considered particularly difficult because of the low inertia resulting from a two-bladed rotor and a low-power engine. Its empty weight is 400 kg, for a maximum takeoff weight of 635 kg, its cruising speed is about 177 km / h. A few years after its release, the Robinson R22 gave birth to a more spacious and powerful machine, the Robinson R44, with a 245 hp 6-cylinder piston engine that can carry four people. In 2008, 179 R22 were delivered.